Thursday 8 May 2014

Pre-loved sale

We (our red hat group) had an invitation to attend this and also sell if we wanted to do so. It was advertised as moving on some Red Hat clothing or accessories and maybe replacing, so it was only reds and purples.

I offered to man the stall as it were and a few of our members had things that they either didnt like any more or didn't fit any more. I know that I have bought things just because it was purple but find that I don't wear.

Lots of red and purple and food, noise and chat. I sold a pair of shoes that I had bought in China because I liked them, not because they fitted me, they didn't! Luckily one of our member bought them so hopefully I will still see them occasionally Morning tea was supplied with the entrance fee of $5, I was expecting a cup of coffee and a scone but no, it was a scone, jam and cream, a cup cake, two different slices and a biscuit, oh boy I didn't need lunch!.( I actually didn't need all of that but funnily enough the plate was emptied.)

No comments:

Post a Comment