Friday 2 May 2014

Pink Buns

One of my favourite things to eat but I know that if I am trying to weight then they are not the best for me. (I always seem to be trying to lose weight!) A couple of weeks ago there was an advert on TV regarding these, which made me decide to buy some and put them in the freezer for afternoon teas. If Warren and I share one then they are only 145 cals so ok for a snack. The pink finger buns are part of a fund raising for National Breast Cancer, any of these buns sold by Baker's Delight, a large percentage of the price will go towards NBC and research.
This poster was on the train this morning. The buns are on sale until the middle of may and there is a Mothers day fun run on Sunday 11 May. I will stick with the purchase of the buns!
Yum! They did go straight into the freezer to be rationed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment