Saturday 5 September 2015

What a week!

I thought I was over my bug/flu whatever I had. I got home Monday and Warren heard me cough (any extra talking or extra activity would send me into a coughing fit) and he said "Right, that's it you're going to see a doctor!" he was using the voice that one doesn't argue with, that doesn't come out very often.  Too late to get an appointment so we headed to the clinic which is a wait to see a doctor. I was amazed to see the number of people who came in there! For the ninety minutes or so that we waited, the queue to sign in was free only a couple of times and then only for a few minutes. Saw a doctor and he gave me a script but aid the cough could still take a week to two weeks to go away. I did feel much better though with each passing day and my cough has lessened considerably. Clinic is open from 7 am to 10 pm, one chemist in town is open 7 am to 9 pm so they would have got a lot of business.

Also on Monday we learned that two surgeries were needed for our grandsons, bit sudden but needed to be done. Thankfully both have been carried out and worked out well. One is home (day surgery) the other still in hospital for a two week stint.

Then there was my call back after the mammogram and Warren was sick too and scheduled to work, No good timing for any of it. Hopefully this week will be much better, one can only hope.

I know that I woke up this morning and thought about things I wanted to get done in the house this morning and that hasn't happened for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment