Monday 14 September 2015

Jamie Oliver's 30 minute meals

When we are both home, we usually have lunch watching some of Ellen, She is on between 12 and 1 pm. Not a bad show, today we were a little later and hadn't finished lunch when the next program came on which was Jamie's 30 minute meals.

I love the way he cooks and I probably have seen this one before plus I do have a couple of his recipe books but I still watched it again. The first thing he made was a fruit "ice cream" using frozen fruit, some yogurt and honey. He put honey in it because the berries were some what tart.I have blue berries in the freezer.

Then he put a few sweet potatoes in the microwave, made some dressing for green vegetables before cooking some bacon and then fish.

I had just about everything except chilli but we don't do chilli, I used red capsicum instead. Oh, he also did a lemon drink with soft drink and sparkling water. I made one with orange and mint.
This was our dinner tonight fashioned on Jamie's program this afternoon. Unfortunately Warren didn't really like the dressing over the broccoli and cauli, it had fish sauce in it. I am trying to introduce more fish into our diet but the fish i have is not that nice, think I need to make the rest into a mornay.

No comments:

Post a Comment