Monday 7 September 2015

A hospital visit

Today I went in to visit Aidan and was surprised to see Sheridan there, I had forgotten that she had a few days off work! He had to interview an "old" person for a school project. Sheri wrote out the questions for him and asked me the questions and wrote down the answers. Doctors and a cleaner came in while he was doing it, its a busy place, his room. Had just enough time to go to the family room where he played and we had a coffee.

Lunch time and as he has to be isolated on the ward, we selected his lunch and took it to him. Sheridan and I took ourselves off to the Sushi Train cafe which is just outside the hospital probably a couple of hundred metres. I had eaten there once before but we had ordered off the menu today however we just picked dishes as they came around.

I will be going into hospital again tomorrow and I have been asked to bring in some more cones. Grampy got him a remote car last week and he wants the cones to drive around and he would like some craft stuff.

I finally got to the library and Spotlight this afternoon so have books to read and sewing to do, I needed (wanted) some patterns to make some tops for myself, have plenty of material just need the inspiration to do something with it, hopefully new patterns will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment