Thursday 17 September 2015

Thursday Night Shopping

This is something that I avoid, one because its busy and two because I do have other times when I can shop.

Tonight I went out as I wanted to find something in particular; I could have waited but at times I am not a patient person so I drove to the shopping centre. I did ask Warren if he wanted to come too, the look on his face said it all. I told him that he didn't need to come, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Last night we had a storm and it rained this afternoon and this evening and because of that, it was so dark, no moon or stars out.

I wanted to check out the new craze of adult colouring and I had heard that KMart had some books on special. Yep they did, so I limited myself to one (I did pick up a couple of others but no, one was enough to start). I haven't done anything with it yet except to flick through some pages, I got a patterns book which should give me more options regarding colours.

I will do a post later once I have completed one or two, it is supposed to be very therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment