Saturday 5 September 2015

I indulged myself

After my mammoth mammogram finished early, I was told four hours and it moved along so quickly that I was out of there in about an hour and a half, I drove up the road to one of my favourite places to have a coffee and regroup. I felt in a way that I had been given a second chance at life and I was determined to make the most of it.

Coffee and ginger scones at an outdoor cafe. It does have a roof over it but it is very high and so feels like one is outside.
This was the view from my table. I took a walk around the gardens and then did some retail therapy. They have some nice stores there with different goods, I like to buy soaps and cremes plus I bought Warren some chocolates. Then I saw this


 and just loved the colours. Turned over to see the price and put it back! I continued to wander through the store and then thought I am going to buy it o I did. Its the most expensive piece of jewellery that I have ever bought myself. In saying that it didnt cost an arm and a leg. I wore it on Thursday when I went back to work and got a few comments on it. The length of the chain was even a good length for me, often they are too short (I'm sure it has nothing to do with having a thick neck!)j 

No comments:

Post a Comment