Monday 11 July 2016

Library visit

Ahhhhh, I went back to the library today. I do read a lot, probably three to four books a week depending on sixe and what it going on in my life. It is very rare that I dont read each night and I have been known to finish a book before I turn out the light to sleep.

I got used to reading e-books on my tablet and would buy two or three at a time but not sure if it was my choice or what the suggested topics were but many of them seemed to be much the same, just a different who dunnit but format very similar.

We had to go out this morning and so I grabbed my library card and looked at all the books on offer, it was great until my card wasn't recognized and i had to present myself at the counter. All good though, as it hadnt been used in so long, they just needed to check my details.

Looking forward to going to bed tonight with an actual book.


No comments:

Post a Comment