Saturday 30 July 2016

A Backpack

Our only grand daughter's birthday is coming up in a couple of months, she will be five and I like to keep an open mind regarding gifts. When I saw this backpack kit, it seemed an ideal present as she loves owls.

The pieces were printed on to one piece of fabric with instructions but I am glad that I have been sewing for a long time as I didn't think the instructions were all that clear.

I bought the kit earlier in the week and finished it today. It will not hold a great deal, certainly not suitable for lunch boxes etc but hopefully she will like it.
The face lifts up and it has a drawstring pouch, the straps need to be fitted and then a knot tied to hold it in place. I just love the feet that don't do anything, just a decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment