Sunday 1 March 2015

Second Best

Exotic hotel in India. The first movie came out while ago and we really enjoyed and now the second movie opened last Thursday. We knew that we wanted to see it and we usually go on Tuesdays as its cheaper then but the TV was woeful last night so I checked the movie guide and went along at 6.45pm.

The movie was different from the first of course but many of the same actors were there with the addition of Richard Gere.

Two big party scenes with lots of colour and dance a real Bollywood sense about it. About a week ago the the first one was on TV so we had watched that and so it was fresh in our minds.

The theatre is always cold  and we remembered this, Warren wore jeans rather than shorts and I took one of my shawls and I just used it around my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment