Monday 9 June 2014

Catching up with friends and family

Long weekends are good for catching up. Our sister in law rang last week to say that she was in the area as I was working during the week, we had coffee with her and her daughter Saturday morning as she was flying home in the afternoon. Jan is almost twenty years older than me and when we were first married she helped me a lot and made me feel part of the family. Its two years since we have seen her but we keep in touch by email.

Today I met a friend for a quick coffee as we hadn't seen each other for awhile, then the kids came over for lunch and afternoon tea, later one son rang and the other was in touch via face book. Often on a weekend, its just us but being back working,then the weekend and esp a long weekend with the weather being fine and cool, it was ideal to get out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment