Wednesday 31 August 2016

Booked!

We missed finding a cache on Saturday, it was part of a series, I had spent quite a bit of time working out the puzzle. I was a bit miffed. So when I went out in the afternoon I decided to try one that is quite close to home. Yippee, found it and there was a card in the cache.

Interesting! I did some research and talked to some people. As we had to miss Alice Springs n our big lap, I had thought we might fly in just for a few days some time next year.

What an excuse to finalize dates instead of "sometime or other."

Warren wants to go in the camper van and go to Gem Tree which is just north of Alice and then its not that far from his sisters and while we are that close we might as well drop down to Melbourne, sure, why not? 

Dates are organised, sites are booked and paid for, Warren was looking for the cost of the event, couldn't believe it is free to attend.

Our quick trip has blown out to a month, just waiting for house sitters to get back to us.

Yay this is what retirement should be, from not knowing to fully booked in three days is a great feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment