Friday 5 August 2016

Bike upgrade

While we were travelling, Warren decided that there were some adjustments/additions to his bike.

He did some research and parcels have been turning up for a few days.

A friend had minded the bike while we wee away and made sure that it was started regularly and took for a run. One of the first things Warren got was a lift for the bike as it is quite heavy. The lift will lift a bike up to 150 kgs. I tried it out by sitting on the base and it lifted me with no problems at all.


The lifter is at the back tyre.

A bash plate was added to the bottom which is just out of the photo. 
A tray was bolted on and the boot was added. At first he bought a bigger one and when it came it was massive, could hold two helmets. He replaced with the smaller one.

The bikes that we rode (he rode, I pillioned) had these back boots and as well as holding some luggage or groceries, it was a security thing for me, with that at my back, I knew that I wasn't going to slip off the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment