Sunday 14 August 2016

Back to Work

I had the opportunity to work for a day on Friday, as I had nothing planned, I agreed to go in. It did mean that I had to leave home at around six thirty in the morning! I must admit it was nice driving at that time of the morning, quite a difference in the volume of traffic.

I was filling in for a guy who does mainly year tens, elevens and twelves which was nice. I didn't work with any of them last year but I had the year before. It was nice catching up with work mates and students that I had known.

The big difference though was the maturity of the kids plus their size. Two boys in particular, they are twins and I used to tell them apart by the character more than looks. One was a little more out going than the other and they were little boys, now it seems as though they have grown about six inches in nine months and have filled out. They are no longer little boys but young adults, I guess they would be sixteen or seventeen. One of their class mates turned eighteen the day I was there so they may even be almost eighteen.Pretty much all taller than me too.

The kids that I knew all seems happy to see me which was really nice. I enjoyed my day of work and I get paid for it at some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment