Saturday 12 December 2015

The Car (my car)

Since we have bought the Jeep the Hyundai has been driven almost solely by me and we  have come to regards it as "My" as opposed to the Jeep which of course is "his" car.

Sadly we are trying to sell my car as I have finished work and there is no further need for us to have two cars especially as we are going to be away for six months in the Jeep and caravan. The motor bike is registered and can be used as a second vehicle if we need a second one. Yep, can just see me jumping on the bike and riding down to the shops if Warren is at tennis in the Jeep.

Although I do have a bike license, I have not ridden a bike since we were on the farm property many many moons ago so if there is a desperate need, it would either be a taxi or the bus which does come to the bottom of the street. Besides Warren did insist on me sitting astride the bike before he bought it. I hoighed (hiked)my leg over it and could just touch the ground on either side with my tip toes.


These are a couple of the photos that have gone up on the selling site.

The road worthy was done on Tuesday and it passed with flying colours. There have been several people looking at it but so far no-one has been in contact but its early days yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment