Thursday 3 December 2015

Red hat Christmas party

My outfit for our Christmas party, as it was our Christmas get together, the colours were red and I wore my purple skirt as I don't have red pants or a skirt and I didn't really want to wear black like I normally do.

I bought the shoes which have purple straps but not real sure about them, don't think they are really me. I wore them to work today but think they will be banished to the black hole (back of my wardrobe until Red Hat days when I do wear a skirt some times. My flash hat usually only comes out for special occasions too.

We had lunch at the Deception Bay Tavern, $12 meals for seniors and they had set the table nicely with red and green bon bons, it was a nice meal, we had pre ordered and that means we pretty much get our meals at the same time.
We exchange gifts to the value of  $5 and this picture is what I made. Actually I made a bigger one a couple of months ago, it was before 2016 diaries were available to buy . I put it somewhere and then couldn't find where I put it so quickly had to make another with a 2016 diary so that was all good. (The iron mark did brush off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment