Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas shopping



I went and did the rest of my Christmas shopping yesterday. I know its early but after writing it seemed all November, I wanted to get out and shop.

It was busy! I wanted to buy a wall clock for the staff room at work as in the new year, they are getting a new building Yippee! Trying to get a small present for all the staff was becoming a bit of a nightmare so I decided on a clock.

When we were in China, I bought many wall clocks and knew exactly where to get one and have lots of choice but home???

I tried Target first as I had one of those "spend so much by this date and get extra points" I had activated it so I went there. I am sure their A/C wasn't working, at 9.30 it was almost unbearably hot! They didn't have anything, actually it seemed to be all clothes and toys and Christmas decorations. I didn't want any of those so I left and when to a bargain basement stores.

I learnt in China to ask so at the front door of the store, I did and was shown where to go. There was no choice as they had only had one but it was suitable and after I paid, I noticed the girl had done this to it.



Computer is playing up and won't let me post the photo!!!! What she had done was taken the straps and tied them together, making a loop which was much easier to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment