Wednesday 16 December 2015

Let it go, let it go

Like the Frozen song I needed to let some things go, like lots of clothes. I am ashamed to say that a few pieces of clothing I had not worn. Earlier this year, I did do a big shop through a store on-line, they did have amazing savings and I bought a bit. Yes, I saw pictures of the clothes but when they arrived they were flowery!

I really dont like flowers on clothes that much and rarely wear anything flowery and all of the shirts had flowers on them! It was a case of what was I thinking?

Now that I have finished work, I am donating them to go to a better cause and hopefully some one will get some wear from them. There were a few other things that are not me anymore and it must have been a good day to "let it go" as Warren also got into the act and between us we have seven bags and boxes to take to the op shop. Even the Christmas tree is going as it has not seen the light of day for about five years and I do have a very minimal one made from branches and tinsel that I prefer to use now.(Besides I made that one)

I now have more empty coat hangers than one with clothes hanging on them. Eight bags would be a better number so I will pack up some of the excess and add to the pile.

Next to go through and discard are the book cases, we have two in our bedroom and many books that we will not read again plus I am sure I have too much stuff in the kitchen cupboards, casseroles and the like that I used when there were five of us. I dont even make casseroles any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment