Wednesday 9 December 2015

Aussie Open!!!!!

Warren asked me to think about something tonight.When I asked him what it was, he said that we will be in Melbourne when the Australian Open (tennis) is on and did I want to go????

That was a yes of course. I have not been to an Aussie Open in twenty years. I remember walking from the Railway station to catch a tram and i saw this kid carrying an armload of racquets. I found out later that it was Lleyton Hewitt! (I am a bit of a fan!) He is a South Aussie as I am.

He was fifteen and it was his first Open as a senior and this year will be his last Aussie open.

There is no draw done yet, that is only done a couple of nights before they start so will have no way of knowing who we will see but who cares.

We are going to the Aussie Open, that's the plus side, the negative side is that we will start spending the savings that I have put aside for our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment