Saturday 5 December 2015

Our days are numbered!

It has finally hit that we are leaving soon, very soon. I asked Warren to make a chart with the days left to go.

He went to office works and bought a big calendar. I think it is in 37 days!
We have a list of things down the side that we need/want to do before we leave.
I intend to clean out the pantry.
As I was up early this morning, too early to go to the shopping centre, I had some parcels to send, I made a start doing one half a shelf.
I "found" a bottle of cherry sauce, this is good stuff and can only buy it at the source (no pun intended) and the last time we travelled south we bought six bottles. This is the last and I think I have been saving it. Use by date is Dec 2014!
I also pitched some wraps that had gone dry and some coconut flour which doesn't seem to work for me. 
I envy women who have their pantries just so neat, mine is never neat. A shopping trip sees things put where ever they can fit although there is some rules. I have a special place for our milk and the paper products like gladwrap, foil and baking paper.

"My" car needs a road worthy done and that is on the list and an appointment been made for it so that is can be listed for sale. A sad day but we don't need two cars anymore and its not suitable to pull Maggie, the caravan.

Unfortunately as we cross one thing off the list another two seems to be added, need to get working on it, back to the pantry for another shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment