Thursday 24 December 2015

Tax Time.

Our accountant visited us yesterday to do our 2014/2015 tax. Yep! he does house calls all up and down the east coast of Australia. we werent available the last time he was in the area so it had to be put off but as he does it we have up until May the following year so no dramas about the time frame.

Bruce our accountant brings everything with him, he used to travel with computers printer, paper, pus all the cables about three or four big bags but he has reduced it to two as now it can be done electronically.

He always has stories to tell us about what he has been up to in the year. He travels a lot and does very different things. A very enjoyable three hours spent in his company finishing with lunch. i always give him lunch or we take him out to lunch.

Our bank account will be a little better off and I passed on my mobile phone that i bought in China. He couldn't use the new iPhone that he bought, it was too big so he handed that over to his son and bought a small one which was then too small. Mine was in between so he has gone off with that quite happy. As I was gifted a smart phone from my daughter, I was only too glad to be able to pass my phone along. a very productive day, I like those.

Its Christmas Eve and to those who are reading my blog, I wish you and yours a Merry and safe Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment