Monday 7 December 2015

Pantry done!

One big thing that I can cross off my list. I did it in fifteen minutes bursts over the weekend and I am always amazed at how much can be done in just fifteen minutes.

I filled the bin a couple of times some out of date things, couple of things I don't remember buying so I am thinking/blaming/assuming the house sitters left it here.

Now that is it clean, tidy and packed in properly, I cant believe how much space there is, I do kept other things in the pantry that are not food and even with that, there is room left over. We don't use a lot of tinned or packaged foods so I suppose that is why it looks half empty

Many of my recipe books are packed ready to go the op shop, I have kept all my Jamie Oliver ones and Symply too good to be true ones and a Four ingredient one that has been signed. Recipe books have been living in there but rarely touched or used so time to go, some-one may make use of them. Of course my two thermomix ones have pride of place but they are now residing in the pantry instead of on the bench.

Monday and normal house hold chores today then I want to get some sewing done. I plan to make a tote bag for myself but I want it smaller than the last one so I will have to adjust the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment