Sunday 12 July 2015

Bronchitis and a head cold.

An added bonus to come home with, NOT! Warren had been coughing for a few days and got some cough medicine from the chemist about mid week.

Yesterday before we left for home, I was thinking about staying put for the day then  realised that he/we still needed to go out for the facilities. He said he was okay and would probably feel better once he was home.

I had had a slight headache the day before and put it down to not enough sleep. hd a kip when we got to Mundubbera, our last night to stay.

Arrived home around 2 pm and just got the essentials out of the van as neither of us was feeling the best. Warren was still coughing and said that he was going to the Drs to see if he could get something to help.

I was feeling heavy in the head and miserable. He came home with the news that he had bronchitis, had tablets and a puffer. We were both in bed by 8 pm last night.

Today he had improved considerably and I have gotten worse but I know that it will run its course, at least I am not coughing and no sore throat so I cant even blame him for giving me a cold!

We had tickets to the football this afternoon but had already decided not to go as the night air had been sending Warren into coughing fits. Did some washing this morning and moped around the afternoon trying to keep warm. We will watch the footy from the lounge room and keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment