Wednesday 30 July 2014

Mrs Brown's Boys D'movie

Earlier in the year, Mrs Brown's boy and the crew came to Australia and I did look at the tickets but at $130 a seat, I decided against buying them. Now of course there is the movie or to quote the title "D'Movie".

We went along yesterday and pre-purchased tickets for $8, much better price. I asked Warren if he wanted an ice cream to take in with us, of course he said yes. Oh boy, I hadn't realised the cost of them as before we had bought tickets and ice cream together. $6.60 each they were, jeepers, that's a bit steep but I did buy them anyway but will think twice next time.

The movie was good, very funny, bit of swearing, bit of smut, we thoroughly enjoyed it and for $14.60 a reasonable afternoons entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment