Thursday 10 July 2014

Sam's Warehouse

It is closing down! I drove past on Tuesday and saw the sign, I knew that some of the stores were closing but didn't think it would be ours as there always seems to be a lot of people shopping when I go there, although  guess I only visit every two or three months.

I like to buy my bake ware there and a few other bits and pieces. This morning when I was packing away my muffin tin, I noticed there were some rust marks on it, supposed to be non stick! so out into the bin it went and I took a trip to Sam's. Lots of other people had the same idea and the shelves were emptying.

Bargains I got included a toaster for the caravan, when we sell the camper, what is in it will go with it so we need a few new things. I bought a new sandwich maker, it was priced at $7.97 and had no box so the cashier re-priced it at $5.02. Three kilo bag of washing power, didn't need any as we bought liquid washing stuff at Costco but I know Warren prefers to use the power, toilet paper, soap, wool, choccy biscuits (they were cheap and a New Zealand brand)a couple of cheapish lunch bowls for me to take to work and lots of storage containers, many of our lids have seemed to gone missing.

Lots of bags with stuff in them and all for $130, I had had my shopping/retail fix for the fortnight or month now. I did get some baking trays and a saucepan and a pump vaccumn flask, we do have a thermos but its the old style and if it were to get knocked, it will shatter so I bought a replacement for $4 and I bought Warren a new sleeve less jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment