Friday 1 December 2017

Shower taps

We are living in a new apartment and the shower is different to home, not that tok different to be a hassle. warren usually had first shower and I stay in bed a little longer as the hot water while adequate is small and is probably suitable for one and a half showers so I wait until it is already to go again (thats my story anyway why i stay in bed longer).

Anyway he came into the bedroom the other morning and proceeded to tell me that I should just push the lever straight back to the wall. I said I do. He says no you must twist it when turning it off as it is cold when i use it. Ahh, says I, I have to adjust it for me as you must have it too hot.

For years I would always turn yhe water hotter than him at home now it seems the shoe is on the other foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment