Sunday 23 October 2016

Welcome to Melbourne

On my driving stint it started to rain! We changed drivers just outside of the city in a big layby. I wanted to walk for a bit and wegot about 60 metres from the car and thought this is crazy as it was blowing a gale (maybe a little extreme but it was windy) and cold. Warren ran the last few metres while I hobbled, back is still not right.

The clouds came in very dark and then the rain started in earnest, it had only been a few showers and spots before. Luckily we soon went into the tunnel and we missed much of it.

Had a sleep  in today and then took the grandkids to mall. We had given them their Christmas  money and they wanted to spend it so it was off to EB games.

Have had jackets on since we got here. Just before dinner Rob and I went for a drive and then a walk around a sporting grounds complex, it was quite wet in places but we got our exercise in and the walking seemed to help my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment