Saturday 15 October 2016

Strange Weather

I guess it always is at this time of the year but it till surprises me.

I worked three days this week, Monday, Thursday and Friday. Monday was pleasant, getting a little warm, Tuesday was supposed to be 34 degrees and I was glad that it wasn't a work day for me. However, I did a morning tea in the park near home and I was thinking, hum 34 degrees but it did only get to 31 degrees and there was a breeze and we were under cover and it was nice, not too hot just comfortable.

Move on to Thursday and the day was okay, there was a meeting after work so couldn't leave straight away and I took the boys for afternoon tea while we waited. Sheridan's meeting was cancelled at the last minute so she joined us at the cafe. The sky was a bit dark and then there was lightening and thunder. A few drops of rain as we left for home. Which turned into a full on downpour. The roads are through some hills and windy and really no great place to pull over so we just had to keep driving at a slower pace. By the time we got to their home, it was back to a few sprinkles which I had most of the way to our home, I turned the wipers off about ten ks from home. Apparently there had been no rain at all at home.

Friday I was leaving for work wearing my usual attire, long pants and a short sleeved shirt. When I walked out of the garage to get into the car, it felt cold and I went back and grabbed a cardigan, thinking that I would probably only wear it for the drive, then it would have warmed up. I ended up keeping it on all day and boy was I glad that I had gone back and got it as the day turned quite cold. No A/C on last night that's for sure!

Today Saturday the sun is shining and we are due for a sunny day with a top temperature of 24 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment