Thursday 20 October 2016

On the Road Again

We left this morning for a quick visit to Melbourne. We stopped for morning tea at Dalby, it has been a fav stop of ours for some years, either going south or going to and from bike rides. It is an easy stop as its on the way through town.

Then it was my turn to drive, coming in to Moonie, I was reminded that we spent our first night in the caravan there on our trip around Australia, I was thinking that was last year but it was early this year!

Another memory trigger was coming into Goonawindie and a few years ago, I was also driving then when quite a way out the fuel gauge showed empty! Warren assured me that we had plenty of fuel, I slowed down a little anyway and yes we did have, 2 litres left when we refueled! That was a bit close to comfort for me and now I make sure we fill last thing before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment