Wednesday 5 October 2016

The Best Thing

About working is meal that I haven't cooked almost ready to eat when I walk in the door.

I worked yesterday and i had some pork strips that i was going to turn into a stir fry with lots of vegetables once I got home.

Due to a staff meeting and stopping to get fuel on the way, I was a bit later than usual arriving home.

Opening the garage door, I could smell dinner. As I wasnt home at five Warren had done a raid on the freezer and located some lamb chops.

I had time to play with and then feed Lucy, wash up and then dinner was placed in front of me.

Two small lamb chops, cooked with a mixture of bbq sauce and sweet chilli, (just an idea he was trying, it gave the meat a slight sweet taste, it was good!) plus steamed carrots, mushrooms, broccoli and snow peas. After we had eaten, the plates were cleared and a cup of coffee was brought to me, while the dishwasher was packed and put on.

Plus, I get paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment