Sunday 9 October 2016

THAT one day in October!

Bathurst day. The day that I do not have a husband, I have a zombie who moves in and is glued to the TV.

I choose today to go out and left early, the race wasn't due to start until 9.30 am but of course there is all the interviews and replays from previous years. When I left hubby/zombie said he wasnt turning the TV on until 9 am.

I had a great day climbing around in bush areas and and have the war wounds to show (got a little close to a vine with thorns) and arrived home mid afternoon.

Washing had been done and folded, floors had been swept and washed. He said that he got sick of the adverts so when they were on he did some housework.

Still 40 laps to go so I kept the H/Z company and listened while he told me about some of the crashes and exciting bits. Oh well, Bathurst only comes once a year and I dont think/I hope he didnt record it as well.

(Bathurst is a city but in October the streets are turned into a race track for V8 cars and they do 161 laps around ordinary roads with speeds up to 300 kph)

No comments:

Post a Comment