Monday 16 November 2015

Hump day

Yesterday was hump day for nanowrimo (national Novel writing month) and at the end of the day I was one day in front.

It has been a hard slog though and I feel as though I am going to run out of material.

I am learning some things along the way. I am writing a tongue in cheek book on Aging using the alphabet.

Last night I was on the P's and of course in aging just cant go past peeing, which lead me to prostate and I learnt so much about that, heard about it many times but now I am up with it.

Being hump day the count for the day was 25,000, half of the 50k required to get a "win" and I had a total of 26762. Every day the count goes up by 1667, of course one doesn't have to write every day of November to gain a win. I know some who write 10K in a weekend to catch up but that is not me, I prefer to write something every day if at all possible and this year so far I have.

Now I have my coffee and the house is quiet I have exercised my fingers and I am off to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment