Saturday 21 November 2015

Lost glasses

This morning I got up as usual although it was a bit later than usual. Two grandkids were staying over and i knew that one in particular would be more than ready for breakfast. Warren does okay with cutting up apples but cheese toast done in a certain way confuses him and he always says wait for Hanna.

I had a shower and was dressing up to putting on my glasses and I couldn't find them! As i wear my glasses all the time, they are usually on the side table but no they weren't there. I hadn't taken them into the bathroom, I did check.

Nope couldn't find them, I had woken during the night and read for awhile so I knew that I had them only a few hours before. I asked Warren if he had seen them, no he hadn't. We both looked under the bed in case they had fallen. grandkids don't come into our room so I didn't think that was a possibility. I do have a spare pair but as I don't use them very often i wasn't even sure where they were.

As I turned to go out of the room, I saw them as the light shone on them.

I think I had grabbed them ready to put on and then realised that I needed to dress first as I couldn't put my shirt on with my glasses on. Amazing how we can get out of routine so quickly. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment