Monday 9 November 2015

At the Beach.

It's summer time and we are at the beach for a few days. The weather had been hot so it is an ideal time to pack and enjoy the sun, sand and sea. I like going to the beach but I don't like swimming in the sea which is probably lucky as the weather has turned to almost winter again.
This was the caravan park yesterday. It rained later and again during both nights that we have been here.
The beach is just through the pine trees, I took the photo from the back of our van. Beach views at the park are $50 a night and one row back and the rest are $44 a night. We joined the Park company so we get 10% off but I am glad we are only staying three nights (for the cost). There is a pool and kids were making good use of it over the weekend but there has been no-one in it today. I would like to go in but too cold.
Each evening Warren and I have wandered over to the beach and paddled and walked and it was surprising warm, well much warmer than I expected.

Nano is doing well, I am up to 15760 words, about 800 written today already and about to start my second stint for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment