Sunday 8 November 2015

Reject Shop shopping

We came away in the caravan with no shampoo and then we found that "some-one" had taken the dish washing liquid out of the van and that same some-one has forgotten to buy yoghurt that was on his list and so we had to go shopping.

From the last time we were out in the van I realised that there was no serving spoon to dish up a meal, its a bit hard using a soup spoon to do it. Our cheap cutlery set was just that and when I spread butter with it last night I felt a crack. We bought a good set for home a few years ago from Aldi of all places, a good plain set with no craving on the handles, I said that we should keep an eye out for similar for the van.
Our list had serving spoon, shampoo, washing up liquid, coffee and yoghurt. This was our shopping at the Reject shop.
A cake caddy, always handy, this is for home, not the van, there is also pegs as although we don't need them, some-one complains about some of the pegs we have so I took the opportunity to get Warren to choose the pegs that he likes and wants to use. After all, I don't want any excuses so that he can't/won't do the washing and hang it out.
Coffee, three in one that we used to buy all the time in China plus an ordinary jar for home. A birthday card as I do have a birthday gift to send when we get home. Yay, a cutlery set just what we wanted, shampoo a big one for him and a little one for me and we bought two more decent sized cups for the van and sticky tape, that was not on the list and I am not sure why someone bought it.

All this for $43, cant beat that. Had to go to Woolies to buy yoghurt.
Washed cups and cutlery and tried one of the 3 in 1's, oh my goodness it was good.

Nano words at the end of day seven is 12542, I am about half a day in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment