Tuesday 10 November 2015

Spicy sticky legs

While I at the beach I read about making a home made marinade for chicken legs. I dont buy things like that because I dont know what's in it.

As usual I didn't follow the recipe exact but I use what I had.

It consisted of Costco's BBQ sauce which is okay for us to eat (no gluten) honey, mustard, garlic, ginger, tomato sauce and sweet chilli I mixed it all together and then coated the chicken with in and left it sit for awhile.

Later I baked them in the oven,did some rice with peas and half a sweet potato, an easy tasty dinner with left overs for lunch, always good as I take my lunch every day.

Day ten for nanowrimo and I have finished for the night at 18682 so I am two days in front which is good as I don't write as much when I go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment