Sunday 18 October 2015

Christmas Decorations.

I know people have been talking about Christmas decorations being out in stores for awhile but I haven't really taken much notice, until yesterday. I went to my favourite shop Spotlight and got the material that I wanted (and a couple of pieces as well that wasn't in the game plan but will make some great Christmas presents).

After I wandered down into the homemakers area as I did want to buy some soap mould and in that corner of the store was row after row of Christmas decorations. One shelf had Santas sitting up the top, there must have been thirty or more, the Santas looked to be about 80cms high, then there were the lights and the tinsel as well everything else.

It is still over two months to Christmas. I am doing a couple of things early as I will need to post them early. From Spotlight I went across to Woolworths to pick up a couple of things and they had Christmas cakes,mine pies and puddings. I did buy a small pudding and some packs of mince pies, they are now in the freezer. I do like the Christmas fruit mince pies and I bought the pudding as they has single serves ones and that is all that Warren and I need so bought it while it was available.

I don't put our Christmas decorations up until December first, even then I don't do too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment