Saturday 28 February 2015

Made it!

I belong to a forum which I enjoy and one thread this month was to make cushions from our material stash. I jumped in and agreed as I have made cushions before and wanted a couple of new ones. That was fine except I didn't know what colour or what fabric that I had was suitable and I thought that I wasn't going to be able to make the deadline (end of the month)

Last Friday due to the cyclone (Marcia) some roads were cut that are on or close to the way I go to work giving me a forced day of work. House was ready for our visitors so I sewed, after I paid a visit to Spotlight, not intending to buy fabric for cushions but couldn't resist this small piece.
I did use some fabric from my stash for the back and the hobby fill. Normally I would have made square cushions and used a cushion form but I went with rectangle to accommodate the pattern on the fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment