Friday 20 February 2015

Just waiting

all the beds are made and ready and waiting for the weekend. Our five visitors are arriving on Saturday and as I work the three days before they came, I needed to prep everything up before hand.
The bed is not aligned to the bed head as the other bed is also in there
This bed will be going as we have bought the tri bunks for the second room
The bottom bunk folds up into a sofa when not needed as a bed so it will free up more plus allow for more sleeping areas. I was a bit concerned that we may be not have enough bedding but still have more so i do think that I need to cull some linen. I didnt even need to get any linen or towels from either the caravan or camper as there is a full set in each.

The grandkids names are on the wall but now most are covered, will need to do something else or replace them.


No comments:

Post a Comment