Sunday 15 February 2015

Valentines day

All the hearts and flowers have been out in force and the jewellery catalogues have been clogging up our letterbox for several weeks now. Valentine Day doesn't play a part in our house hold at all. Warren always says that he doesn't need a day set aside to declare his love, oh isn't that sweet (also sounds a bit of a cop out but it doesn't faze me)

Friday evening as we were sitting outside enjoying a coffee I asked "so what are you getting me for Valentines day?..........same as last year?" he sometimes is a little slow on the uptake. I could see that he was racking his brain, so I helped him out "Nothing, same as last year."
"Yep same as last year"

We went on chatting about other things and promptly forgot about Valentines day.

Warren had to go to Bunnings as I has remarked that the paintings would look better on the wall instead of just standing against it. When he came back, I was making morning tea and he said "I got something for you." and held his hands behind his back, I choose the right hand and was given this.
A pink heart chocolate, his was green, then he told me that Bunnings were giving them out so he hadn't bought it I guess he did think of me though (and didn't try to pretend that he had spent money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment