Tuesday 17 May 2016

Rental cars!

 They advertise cars from $32.60 a day, sounds good doesn't it. We hired a car for five days and were billed $635, now I am not a maths whiz but that doesn't compute to me.

Docket says, car $32.60, vehicle rego $6, road assistance premium $1.50, insurance $25, location $100 over the rental period plus a couple of other things so $32.60 per day I think not! I do think that it is false advertising.

It was nice to have the convenience of being able to get around. The car has been returned this morning and the $100 location charge was taken off, we can only assume that if the car was delivered to a different drop off point from where it was picked up then they would need to get it back to original place, so total bill was $535 which is still just over $100 a day.

Rent a car from $32.60 phhhhh! I think that is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment