Monday 16 May 2016

Green ants (but nice scenery)

Yuk! Green ants love trees and anything else that they can get on to. Sheridan, Jordan and I were out yesterday looking for things and as such ended up around and under some beautiful trees, then we discovered that they green ants dont mind at all leaving the trees for some thing else namely us.

We disposed of a few but then one was in the car and then another bit me, high up on my leg about half an hour after our first initial encounter of them. Yuk yuk and yuk, I guess they werent too aggressive but we did get a few bites.

I took Warren back to some of the places that we went to yesterday because the scenery was great, we stayed away from the trees though.
This was taken at East Point reserve.

We then went to Cullen Bay
This was the marina and there were only a couple of places to eat.
We shared a plate of squid and salad (yay, no chips in sight) I am finding the meals are quite large so we shared, better for the waistline and the budget.

Warren had a headache so I played chauffeur, I also drove yesterday while Sheridan navigated although I would not have been able to retract our steps from yesterday, we covered a lot of ground I know that!


No comments:

Post a Comment