Tuesday 7 October 2014

My holiday challenge

I set myself a challenge for the holidays and as my work week starts to tomorrow, I guess it is the finish of the challenge.
I wanted to make one item per day out of my stash of materials, I did go and buy some patterns, I wanted one but as they were on sale for $5 I bought several.
There are three pop over jumper, two had been made/knitted but not sewn up and there was a pair of pants waiting for hems, I have included those.

Tally is seven pairs of long pants, three silk pjs, four pairs of shorts, five dresses and one jacket (this was an UFO) and the three knitted pop overs, one I knitted at night and it not in the picture so I think that is 23 items. Another dress is half done but will not be finishing it until the weekend. 

A good challenge and one that I enjoyed and I have emptied one of my boxes of fabric, only six more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment