Saturday 18 October 2014

Dressing gowns, does anyone wear them anymore?

Just putting away my clothes from the last washing day and while hanging up my pants and shirts, I noticed a lump on the floor of the walk in robe. It was a bright pink dressing gown!

Last year I bought a winter set of PJs and included in the set was this dressing gown. Its big, its fluffy and I have never worn it. It ad been on a hanger at the end of the row and I guess had fallen off the rack sometime or other.

These days I like to wear pjs, (detest nighties)and as they look more like a comfy pair of loose pants and a T shirt, I don't need or want to wear anything over the top. I head down to the shower block at caravan parks wearing these in the mornings.

Very rarely do I step out of the bedroom, without showering and dressing so never use a dressing gown in the mornings.

Yep I think this one will be heading to the salvos at the next available time. I do have one silk light dressing gown if say I found myself in hospital which is the only time I could see myself wearing/needing one. The silk one was made and given to me by friends in China so I wouldn't give that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment