Saturday 14 January 2017

When the cat's away........

the mice will play so in this case one mouse and one project.

For months now, my bag hanger, a material one, has been looking tatty and it had been mended twice and I had been talking about making a new one. Each time I had mentioned it Warren had said that he wanted to make one for the pantry. He even bought the ends for it, on a trip to Bunnings, about six to eight weeks ago.

A few days ago I went out to morning tea which turned into lunch, arriving home about 2 pm. This what I had to admire when I did get home.


Oh dear the photo is on the side.

Warren had cut two holes in a piece of poly pipe, added/glued the ends on to seal it and hung it at the back of the pantry door. 

Its nice to have it finally done and does look much neater than the fabric one

No comments:

Post a Comment