Saturday 7 January 2017

Home Alone means Dinner for one.

The trouble is what could I cook? We had ham and salad for lunch before Warren went off to work, its still hot. Egg and Bacon sandwich?Quick tasty but too much bread. What can i heat up quickly, hummmm nothing really appealed. I had already been out as I took Lucy down to the lake for a walk (pull) around it. She had not been there before and there was soooo many smells to sniff and other dogs to meet who were also doing the same thing. So i didnt want to go out again and pick up take away, besides I would have to pay for that out of my pocket money (new rules for new year!).

Sheri and I shared a plate of nachos at the airport yesterday, we had only had a banana each for breakfast before leaving the motel and they were nice.

Light bulb moment! I had corn chips in the pantry and prepared mince in the freezer for such a meal. No beans but that was okay as I dont like beans that much anyway.

This was my dinner
Yum, quick and easy, no cooking dishes as I heated the meat in the microwave, luckily I  had bought an avo and sour cream this morning on my first shop since Christmas.

There is enough mince for our lunches tomorrow, I dont mind another round. Warren gets fed at work so dont know what he will be having or had but it is catered by a caterer and pretty good food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment