Wednesday 25 January 2017

Nana naps

I used to laugh at my mum for dozing off in the middle of watching daytime TV (lets face it, mostly its pretty boring!) Now though I am doing it! Taking nana naps I mean.

It seems that most afternoons after lunch and I am watching the tennis on TV, I suddenly feel tired and put down my knitting and settle into my chair, it is very comfy to sleep in and doze off for a few minutes, it may only be five or ten minutes and then I am refreshed again.

I'm up and out of bed early than I have ever been or can remember and possibly I am ready for that nana nap. Yesterday I was going out in the afternoon, we had lunch and then yep, I could have had a nap but I didn't, I went and did something so that I didn't nap and therefore miss the time of going out. What do you know, last night I had trouble getting to sleep, ended up getting a drink and a couple of corn cakes and I read for awhile (finished my book) before going into that slumber state.

This morning bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6.30 am (well at least after my shower I was)

After tracking down Yowies on the weekend, I came home and slept for two hours and we didnt even do that much, there was some walking involved but I blame the heat for that, maybe I just needed to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment