Monday 16 January 2017

Lucy makes herself at home

Lucy doesn't jump up on furniture which is a good thing. We have not taught her this she just doesn't but she had decided that our footstools are fair game.

We have breakfast sitting at the new cane chairs and usually have the foot stools tucked under when not in use. However it is a bit awkward to pull them out while sitting so I tend o pull out the stool before placing my breakfast on the table and then sitting. i proceed to do that the other morning and as soon as I pulled it out Lucy stepped up and curled herself around ready for a snooze.

As you can see no room for me to put my feet up.


However when Warren came and sat down she deserted me, giving me back my stool and went over to his stool as she could use his foot to rest her head and therefore she was then in no danger of falling off. 

Yesterday afetr  we had had breakfast, I purposely left the stools out but no once we weren't there she had no further interest in sitting there. She prefers to be around where we are so if we are n the lounge room thats where she is. With the computer now up in the third bedroom, she will come up here when one of us is here but not any other time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment