Sunday 29 January 2017

Finger less gloves my latest project

I have been knitting up a storm while watching the tennis and had several beanies and scarves to donate. A few days ago a suggestions for finger less gloves came across in my emails. These were for kids overseas which I used to make and send things too but the postage is just too much so I have changed to making and donating to places here in Australia.

I liked the idea of the finger less gloves, they looked quick and easy to do but I had to adjust them for adults and thicker wool.


It is a make and see as the wool thicknesses that I am using are different, I have been using either Warren's or my hands to check the length and the width of them. I am using up some bits and pieces to add some colour on the top and bottom so they will be all different. The scraps are mainly 8 ply so I am using it double. The one on the left is sewn up ready to go.


That is how they fit. Just started my fourth pair but my knitting will slow down after today as there will be no more tennis to watch. They are a quick knit though so should be able to get a couple of pairs done each week.


No comments:

Post a Comment