Monday 4 April 2016

Swimming with Whale sharks

Only twenty swimmers are allowed with ten and a guide at one time.It was awesome! Here are some snaps that I took.
Warren and everyone else getting ready to go, there was a fair bit of instruction beforehand and we snorkeled over some coral ans saw some amazing fish very brightly coloured.



This was one group getting into the water




there is the shark about five meters long. We couldn't go closer then three metres from the side not in front of him it is a he and not closer than four metres at his back.
When I first saw him he seemed to coming straight at me and I knew I had to put distance between as I thought I was too close.


Warren having a doze he had done a lot of swimming as the last one was very slow and we were in the water for a long time.

The boys getting ready to go home.





No comments:

Post a Comment